Thursday, June 24, 2010

Progress--Week three almost down!

Well despite my little moment earlier this week, I'm feeling pretty good about my progress thus far.

I have made progress on my first enterprise story and am starting another one. I want to keep the wheels moving on them. I can't discuss what they are about, but I think if all goes well, they WILL be picked up.

Yesterday, I was able to help with the ongoing coverage of the Dallas police chief's son. I went with my trainer to pick up the 911 calls and transcribed them.

The story made the national AP wire and was picked up by several publications all over the country including The Washington Post. This will be my second story to make it there.

It actually continues to travel around the Web even today.

It's possible that I will be making a short road trip for a story on Saturday, but I won't know until tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. If all goes well, it too, will make the national wire.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment